Community Dialogue Reports 2011 - "Issues and Ideas for Change"
What are the key issues and ideas for change? Read what people across Nunavut have said. We have prepared reports about the community dialogues that took place in each region this year. These four reports include all of the issues and ideas for change that were raised in community dialogue events.
- Kitikmeot Communities 2011(English)
- Kivalliq Communities 2011 (Inuktitut/English)
- North Qikiqtani Communities 2011 (Inuktitut/English)
- South Qikiqtani Communities 2011(Inuktitut/English)
Regional Roundtable Reports 2011 - "Options for Action"
At these regional roundtable meetings, participants reviewed the key issues and ideas from the community dialogues. They worked together to identify "options for action." These options for action will be the foundation of Nunavut's Poverty Reduction Action Plan.
- Kitikmeot (English/Inuinnaqtun/Inuktitut)
- Kivalliq (English/Inuktitut)
- North Qikiqtani (English/Inuktitut)
- South Qikiqtani (English/Inuktitut)
Everyone's responses, contributions, and perspectives are still welcome and still needed! These are all "living documents," intended to support continued dialogue and collaboration as we all work toward the Poverty Summit in November 2011.